We are committed to respecting your privacy. This statement sets out how Feast Eastern Ltd complies with current data protection requirements.
This Policy applies as between you, the user of this website and Feast Eastern Ltd, the provider of this website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of the website and any services or systems therein.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We will use it to send you the information you have requested – for example our monthly newsletter.
Do you pass details on?
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties.
Can I see the information you hold about me? Can I amend it? Can I ask you to remove the information about me?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A £10 fee is payable for all requests made under the Data Protection Act.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please email us at the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect within 28 days and without charge.
If you wish to unsubscribe to our newsletter, then please email us at email@example.com
If you are unhappy with our response, you can ask the Information Commissioner to assess whether the requirements of the Data Protection Act have been met. Write to The Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Is the information you hold on me secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All employees who have access to your personal data are contractually obliged to respect your confidentiality. We have put in place technology measures and security policies and procedures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss.
- Available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- A subscriptions will become invalid if Feast Eastern Ltd is unable to secure payment for the service.
- If you pay be credit or debit card the payment will appear as Feast Eastern Ltd on your statement.
- You can cancel your order within 7 days of subscribing and receive a full refund as long any magazines and free gifts are returned.
- Feast Eastern Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the subscription service at any point by entering into written correspondence with the subscriber. In this event subscribers will receive a refund for the value of any outstanding magazines on their subscription at the subscription rate they paid.
- Feast Eastern Ltd shall not be responsible for any failure in performing its obligations to the subscriber where this failure is caused by circumstance beyond its control.
- Feast Eastern Ltd shall not be responsible for any failure to deliver your subscription if you have supplied us with an incorrect address for delivery.
- Feast Eastern Ltd’s liability to the subscriber in connection with the subscription will not exceed the total subscription fees charged for the subscription period. Feast Eastern Ltd excludes all other liability to the subscriber to the extent permitted by law. Feat Eastern Ltd’s exclusion of inability shall not apply to any damages arising from the death or personal injury cause by it’s negligence or that of any of Feast Eastern’s employees or agents.
- Feast Eastern Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. We will inform you if we amend the terms and conditions.
The winner(s) may be notified by email and the results may be published on this website and/or in the magazine. We reserve the right to report details of competition winners, to take photographs (or other visual media) and to publish such media. The prize must be taken as offered with no alternative. In the event that the prize cannot be supplied no liability will attach to Feast Eastern Ltd. Entry into any competition does not give rise to any binding agreement between the parties. When prizes are supplied by third parties We are acting as their agents and as such We exclude all liability for loss or damage You may suffer as a result of any Competition. The editor of the relevant publication or website decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Employees of Feast Eastern Ltd and the prize provider and their immediate families and agents may not enter.
Entries received the closing date of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
By entering the competition you agree that Feast Eastern Ltd may contact you by email. You may opt out of email communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions and to agree to be bound by them by entering a competition.
We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
These terms apply to all users of this website. If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
Feast Eastern Ltd endeavours to ensure that the data and other material in this website are correct and complete, but does not accept liability for any error made or omission from this website. The development of Feast Eastern Ltd’s products and services is continuous and published information may not be up to date. To the extent permitted by law, Feast Eastern Ltd disclaims all warranties, express and/or implied, as to the accuracy of any information contained on this website.
Feast Eastern Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of this website or for any of the information contained in any of the materials on the website.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms that shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Copyright © 2015 Feast Norfolk Magazine